You have goals. We'll help you get there. Jump right in. We're ready for you!

How Fitness Makes You Better In Business

Highlighted

How Fitness Makes You Better In Business

We all know that fitness is critical to keeping our bodies healthy but what about our business? 

A regular movement routine has four amazing benefits when it comes to business that make it critical to finding your competitive edge in the marketplace. 

#1 INCREASE POSITIVE ENERGY LEVELS

Movement is critical for your stamina to push through each day with power and drive necessary to achieve maximum productivity. Your success rate will rise as people want to do business with positive, energetic people! Prospects will be drawn to you with your new positive energy and self-confidence.

Don’t forget your personal relationships. Not only will you have more energy left at the end of the day for these people, but you will show up full of positive loving energy to give to those who mean the most to you.

#2 THINK MORE CLEARLY & BOOST PRODUCTIVITY

Your mind works better when you are active! Daily movement increases mental clarity & focus and boosts productivity by increasing blood flow to your brain! Whether you are problem-solving or creating content, a clear, creative mind will give you a competitive edge.

#3 BECOME MORE DEDICATED & FINISH STRONGER

Most people are great at starting something and horrible at finishing it. This habit is holding you back in your business. When you commit to a daily movement routine you will have greater physical and mental stamina helping you to push through to the end of each project no matter how tough it gets. Consider signing up for a race or setting a goal for yourself to up your commitment. When you train for a race, it takes physical and mental commitment to reach your goal and have peak performance on race day. There are no short cuts! These positive habits will transfer into your business taking your performance to the next level. 

#4 IMPROVE YOUR CONFIDENCE

Challenging yourself physically each day gets you comfortable being uncomfortable. This new found confidence will leave you ready to take on new opportunities and challenges in your business that you were once afraid to tackle. You can only find greater success when you do what is uncomfortable because this is where you grow.

Remember, your wealth is your health. Nothing changes until you do!

7 REPLIES

Re: How Fitness Makes You Better In Business

With you on the positive energy especially, so important to have it and to share it! I have a long way to go with #4 but I am learning and growing every day. Smiley Happy  

Number 4 is something I feel is a constant work in progress for most people! We will always be faced with new challenges that take us out of our comfort zone and as long as we keep pushing forward we are doing really well!!! Keep up the good work!

#3 is a tough one for me. I will usually lose focus and want to move onto something else after a good amount of time. Something to focus on for improvement.

Jotun wrote:

#3 is a tough one for me. I will usually lose focus and want to move onto something else after a good amount of time. Something to focus on for improvement.

Agreed! I tend to bounce around alot, too. I never thought of it as impeding progress but I've been looking into inspiration journals quite a bit and this is one of the big points they focus on. 

------------------
Janice James - W+H Community Manager
BE WELL. BUILD WEALTH.™
Get started in the community.

My goal is to connect people who share a passion for staying well and building wealth to ensure healthy, comfortable futures. Let me know how I can help!

This reminds me a lot of the time when I was a receptionist for a law firm. Having a smile on my face and a positive can do attitude when speaking to customers over the phone, made  HUGE difference every day but it is also very draining. Exercise and healthy food makes such a big difference in our lives.

I am also one to bounce around. I find that running when I feel pulled in too many directions helps me to refocus my energy and uncover which tasks are a priority in the moment. I also always have a very specific to do list that is prioritized on things that are a "MUST DO" that day.

I'm thinking it will be a difficult habit to break because my brain is wired to my current habit of having several tasks and then bouncing between them. However, next week (and ongoing) I am going to experiment with having a daily list prioritized with my tasks for that day to see how that changes my workflow and/or productivity. 

------------------
Janice James - W+H Community Manager
BE WELL. BUILD WEALTH.™
Get started in the community.

My goal is to connect people who share a passion for staying well and building wealth to ensure healthy, comfortable futures. Let me know how I can help!

Warning: Misuse of Transamerica name in fraud schemes. Read more.

This material was prepared for general distribution.  It is being provided for informational purposes only and should not be viewed as an investment recommendation.  If you need advice regarding your particular investment needs, contact a financial professional.

Insurance products and services are offered or issued by Transamerica Life Insurance Company, Cedar Rapids, IA; Transamerica Financial Life Insurance Company, Harrison, NY (licensed in New York); Transamerica Advisors Life Insurance Company, Little Rock, AR; Transamerica Premier Life Insurance Company, Cedar Rapids, IA; and Transamerica Casualty Insurance Company, Columbus, OH. Variable products and mutual funds are underwritten and distributed by Transamerica Capital, Inc., or Transamerica Investors Securities Corporation, each a broker/dealer and member of FINRA. Securities and investment advisory services offered by Transamerica Financial Advisors, Inc., a broker/dealer, member of FINRA, SIPC and a Registered Investment Adviser. Investment advisory services focused on the unique needs of individual retirees, retirement plans and their participants offered by Transamerica Retirement Advisors, LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. References to Transamerica on this site apply to an individual company or collectively to these and other Transamerica companies. This site may not yet be approved by the Departments of Insurance in all states at the time of publication. Transamerica companies are part of the Aegon Group. Copyright 2011 - 2017 Transamerica Corporation, 4333 Edgewood Road NE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52499 - All Rights Reserved. Transamerica does not sponsor, endorse or promote any products or services mentioned

• COMF0417