A place to share W/H related articles

A place to share W/H related articles

Thought it would be neat for us to have space to share articles/blogs/etc about health or wealth topics. Here's a few from today that I found interesting!

(all of the below links are to the NYTimes)

"Before you pay for financial advice, read this guide" - Information about the different types and sources of financial advice.

"The ABCs and Ds of Whether to Get Prostate Cancer Screening" - The recommendation for cancer screening has been updated to a "D".

"Your Credit Score May Soon Look Better" -Starting July 1, the three major credit reporting companies — Equifax, Experian and TransUnion — will enforce stricter rules on the public records they collect.

------------------
Janice James - W+H Community Manager
BE WELL. BUILD WEALTH.™
Get started in the community.

My goal is to connect people who share a passion for staying well and building wealth to ensure healthy, comfortable futures. Let me know how I can help!
5 REPLIES 5

Re: A place to share W/H related articles

I found this lovely piece 'Ben Folds and a surgeon show what happens when music enters the brain' from statnews.com on the effects of music on the brain illustrated with Ben Folds Five and Dr. Charles Limb.

------------------
BE WELL. BUILD WEALTH.™

My goal is to connect people who share a passion for staying well and building wealth to ensure healthy, comfortable futures. Let me know how I can help!

Loved these pieces from the NYT that document two elite distance runners and how they adjusted their workout routines during pregnancy. 

For Pregnant Marathoners, Two Endurance Tests

A pregnancy workout 

------------------
BE WELL. BUILD WEALTH.™

This one isn't Wealth or Health but.... science! It's SUPER cool, so I'm sharing it. Smiley Very Happy

Researchers use CRISPR to store a movie in living bacteria - via statnews

------------------
BE WELL. BUILD WEALTH.™

The places in America where seniors are most — and least — likely to take their blood pressure meds - via statnews

How well do you know your body? Take our quiz - Fun and insightful quiz via statnews as well. Smiley Happy

------------------
BE WELL. BUILD WEALTH.™

Hard-Won Advice in Books on Aging and Elder Care - via NYT

What Happens to Creativity as We Age? - also via NYT

------------------
BE WELL. BUILD WEALTH.™