December '17 Goals!

December '17 Goals!

Hey, remember when you first joined the community and I asked you what health or wealth minded goals you were trying to reach? How did it go? Did you make progress with it? The end of a year, for me, is always a time of reflection. A chance to think about what I've accomplished and what I need to work towards next.

Would love to hear from you all what your December goals are. Simply surviving the holidays? Making the perfect loaf of banana bread? Maintaining my dress size with all the upcoming holiday parties (check!)? Or maybe tucking some cash away towards the emergency fund. Whatever it is, from retirement to avoiding Aunt Brenda's pound cake, here's a dedicated place to share December goals. Smiley Happy

------------------
Janice James - W+H Community Manager
BE WELL. BUILD WEALTH.™
Get started in the community.

My goal is to connect people who share a passion for staying well and building wealth to ensure healthy, comfortable futures. Let me know how I can help!
2 REPLIES

Re: December '17 Goals!

My goal for this year was to walk to my community garden a few nights a week with the dog to water my plants and grow some vegetables. While the vegetables grew, I really did not go for walks with my dog enough. 

So I guess 1/2 the goals were achieved Smiley Happy

I also wanted to lay off the store bought morning coffee. I bought a nice coffee maker and while I use it on the weekends, my coffee intake during the week has actually grown over the year. So I will try that next year again.

Re: December '17 Goals!

Oops, I already forgot my goals. But this year, I did jog my first 10K. It was really fun even though the next day everything hurt! JK. So I guess my goal next year will be do it again and finish in a faster time.