Fluffy Friend Appreciation Thread

Fluffy Friend Appreciation Thread

Fun topic for Fri-yay!

Many of us enjoy having furry friends, so this thread is all about appreciating them. Share pictures of your fur babies here. Smiley Very Happy

I have FOUR puppers - Leeloo, Magnus, Bertha, and Mordecai. As you can imagine it's tough to capture them in all one picture so here is a full minute of slow motion Magnus appreciation. Magnus is our 11 year old Russell terrier. He enjoys tummy rubs and begging for "the good stuff" when his parents are eating dinner. Magnus likes to THINK he wants to go on walks and gets VERY excited to go, but after about two blocks he refuses to go any further (unless it's going back home). He's an adorable little bear. 

Glorious Magnus from Janice James on Vimeo.

Shout out to new members this week, jump right in we'd love to see your pets! Smiley Wink - @mjready @dtompkins @mloya @TMat @brice60 @KelseyVeld @BridgetA @Artsymomma @kimberc @raylong @Byrd @abroy @tywhiz @drb @Frizzell @kocch1 @pparr @btrussell09 @jesssandman @lhilliker @JBrainard @nvecsei @TamiF

------------------
Janice James - W+H Community Manager
BE WELL. BUILD WEALTH.™
Get started in the community.

My goal is to connect people who share a passion for staying well and building wealth to ensure healthy, comfortable futures. Let me know how I can help!
13 REPLIES

Re: Fluffy Friday 04/28

This is our old lady. Smudge! She looks very ferocious in this picture even though she is the calmest, nicest thing on Earth. She is a chow/ corgi mix who loves to go for walks but loves cheese the most.

Smudgey in the Park.jpeg

Leah and I have a lovely pup. Her name is Ruby, and is a 1.5 year old chocolate lab.  On Mondays, she goes on hikes throughout Colorado.  If interested, check out www.hikedoggie.com.  I highly recommend them, and Ruby is bushed at the end of the day when they drop her off.Ruby1.jpegRub2.jpg

I have two pups. One is a eight year-old Cockapoo, Maggie. She is friendly and loves to have her tummy rubbed. Our second pup is a four year-old Cavapoo, Lucy. She still acts likes a puppy, loves to wear her coat and watch TV. I think she is looking for other furry friends and will bark at them until they go away.

Lucy.jpg

Oh my gosh! These babies are TOO cute!! It's is super cool @brice60 's pupper gets to go on hikes every Monday. Thanks for sharing the link, the service looks awesome - they even get to ride in the Hike Bus. Totally in love with this idea. Smiley Very Happy  

@pparr one of my dogs, Leeloo, also watches TV! We had to get a new entertainment center that raised the TV higher off the floor because if another dog comes on she can't handle it and jumps up onto the TV trying to get it. When other animals come on she is interested in what they're doing and watches them closely but it's really only when she sees other dogs that she jumps up. Cat LOL

------------------
BE WELL. BUILD WEALTH.™

My goal is to connect people who share a passion for staying well and building wealth to ensure healthy, comfortable futures. Let me know how I can help!

New week, new pup! This is LeeLoo she's a hunt terrier (a hunt terrier is a shortie jack russell that has an all brown coat variation) and was very tired. We had just moved into our new house and she found a pillow and blanket on the floor to take a nap in. Smiley Happy Share your recent furry friend photos! 

18600539_10155329365535682_433788798_n.jpgLeeLoo

------------------
BE WELL. BUILD WEALTH.™

Fluffy friiiiiday! This is Bertha. Smiley Very Happy Bertha is LeeLoo and Magnus offspring. Smiley Happy

bertha.jpgBertha at Grand Lake

------------------
BE WELL. BUILD WEALTH.™

I have a new feathered family member! Meet Cookie, a pacific parrotlet. Cookie took her first bath this morning. ^_^

28547537_10155336769606444_674467921_o.jpg

------------------
BE WELL. BUILD WEALTH.™

Re: Fluffy Friday

This thread is wonderful! So many happy critters.

And I'm always looking for an excuse to put his face on the internet! This is Franklin (photo from a few years ago) -- he's 7, and I've had this monster since he was about 2 weeks old. To confirm, that is indeed a spot of food on his nose. The second picture captures better his more normal, surly attitude.

Franklin 1.JPGFranklin 3.JPG

Re: Fluffy Friday

Franklin is adorable! I love the little spot on his nose. Smiley Very Happy The second picture... he is NOT impressed. hah!

------------------
BE WELL. BUILD WEALTH.™