Welcome Wealth + Health Quarterly Digest visitors!

Welcome Wealth + Health Quarterly Digest visitors!

Appreciate your visit to our community! We invite you to explore, interact, and discover the community at your leisure. You can find a FAQ on how to begin interacting and participating in discussions right here. I'm looking forward to what you have to share and getting to know you better, If you like exploring the ins and outs of things on your own here's a link to the FAQ which covers the functionality of the platform.

Ready for your first challenge?

Challenge #1 - Change your avatar!

You can customize this to reflect your personality, or maybe your favorite planet - your choice! Once done why not post a reply in this thread so we can all admire the shiny customized new you. To change your avatar, once you've registered, click on the icon in the top right corner and select the "my profile" > "my settings" > Avatar. 

P.S. - This board in particular (Mixing Bowl) is a free form area where you can share whatever is on your mind that isn't directly related to the areas of discussion we've established. Again, Welcome!! 

Important note! Community registration is a two-step process with email verification.Until your email address is verified we won't be able to see your awesome responses! So please, make sure to click and verify your email address once you've signed up. Let me know if you have any issues whatsoever you can always reach us hello@wealthmeethealth.com

------------------
Janice James - W+H Community Manager
BE WELL. BUILD WEALTH.™
Get started in the community.

My goal is to connect people who share a passion for staying well and building wealth to ensure healthy, comfortable futures. Let me know how I can help!
1 REPLY 1

Re: Welcome Wealth + Health Quarterly Digest visitors!

Thanks for explaining how to change it, I updated mine. 

Recommended Discussions