Best time of day to work out?

Re: Best time of day to work out?

@nvecsei

I rarely work out at the moment. Another item on my growing list of to-do's.

I worked out twice a day here and there. I never did heavy lifting and cardio in the same time period. It was one or the other. When I step back into a gym it's going to be completely cardio focused.

Remember, the biggest enemy of success is trying to change to many habits at once. Pick one, and do it for 66 days to build a new habit, then add the next one.

I like to work out right after work. Im not a morning person.

Carlie

What kind of workout do you prefer @carlieperez?

It's not a gym work out but I walk every morning with the dog. 

My preference workout time is in the evening, I have a busy work schedule and always in a hurry in the morning, so even at home I do not find the time for AM work out.  After work I go twice a week to a kick boxing/cardio class 8-9pm, works best for me.  Off days I work out on my treadmill.  Evening is also a stress reliever, and I get hyper when I come home cleaning, dinner.  Also the hubbys schedule works best with my schedule Smiley Happy  also having adult children now, I am not needed at home right after work so it also gives me comfort I am doing something for myself.

For me it's in the morning, sets a positive tone for me for the day.

I love all the awesome answers and consideration. Thank you for sharing @walterssharon-4 @pattyshealth and @PatBee

That's great advice and I agree. Thanks !!

Carlie

i don't have a time to work out i love to keep my self in the best shape i can so when ever i have a few minutes or nothing to do i will work out it keep my body healthie