Standing Desk

Anonymous

Re: Standing Desk

I worked at a place that purchased a lot of standing desks for people, they were used for a week or two tops. 

That's a huge investment for people not to use them! Did anyone share why they stopped? Very curious. 

------------------
Janice James - W+H Community Manager
BE WELL. BUILD WEALTH.™
Get started in the community.

My goal is to connect people who share a passion for staying well and building wealth to ensure healthy, comfortable futures. Let me know how I can help!

Some of my office neighbors have the monitor towers that height adjust so that you can stand or sit without having to modify the desk. Just slide the monitors up and slide them back down. I've been a little jealous of this lately as I have been getting increasingly more uncomfortable sitting at my desk. 

How does that work though, because if your desk is sitting level and you stand up and slide your monitors up then you still have to bend down to operate your mouse and keyboard?

------------------
BE WELL. BUILD WEALTH.™

My goal is to connect people who share a passion for staying well and building wealth to ensure healthy, comfortable futures. Let me know how I can help!

It has a platform attached to the rider for your keyboard and mouse. The brand that our office brings in is Humanscale.

Ah, that makes way more sense. Very cool, I think that's a neat idea! Keep us updated if you think it's helping if/when you get one for your desk. 

------------------
BE WELL. BUILD WEALTH.™