You are invited: Life Planning in the Age of Longevity

You are invited: Life Planning in the Age of Longevity

In this community we talk about health and wealth considerations for today and tomorrow, so I wanted to share with all of you the next webinar by the The Stanford Center on Longevity live on Tuesday, April 25th (2017) 10am PT about their most recent findings on how American's are doing when it comes to healthy living, financial security and social engagement. Dr. Tamara Sims will share her insights from the Sightlines Project.

Register for this free webinar here.

See you there!

Niki

2 REPLIES 2

Re: You are invited: Life Planning in the Age of Longevity

Thanks for sharing, Niki. I participated in on one of Stanfords Longevity seminars last month and it was extremely insightful. This whole series is very informative and relevant to the Wealth + Health conversation. If you have the interest I highly recommend taking the time to listen to one of these!

------------------
Janice James - W+H Community Manager
BE WELL. BUILD WEALTH.™
Get started in the community.

My goal is to connect people who share a passion for staying well and building wealth to ensure healthy, comfortable futures. Let me know how I can help!

Re: You are invited: Life Planning in the Age of Longevity

The 2017 Aegon Retirement Research titled Successful Retirement - Healthy Aging and Financial Security looked at the importance of maintaining good health as part of an individuals preparations for a successful retirement. The survey found that workers who are in excellent or good health are taking more proactive steps towards and have a more positive outlook about their future retirement compared to those in fair or poor health.

As part of the report we included some best practices and case studies, one of which was about taking nudges from our environment to help us lead a more healthy life. We worked on the best practice with the Leyden Academy for Vitality and Ageing who gave us a great poster with some tips and tricks of things you can do in your daily life. We have hung the poster in the coffee corner at the office as a daily reminder!