Welcome! We are incredibly excited to have you join the community. We hope to serve as a connecting point in your journey to wealth and health. It's important to communicate our ground rules so everyone feels comfortable and secure and staff can maintain a positive environment. Please read the Community Guidelines as outlined below.
Have a wonderful time exploring & interacting with the wealth + health community!
----------- Begin Legal Transmission -----------
Welcome to the Wealth Meet Health Community!
Anyone can participate in this Community as long as you observe the following Community Guidelines:
- This Community Is Not The Place to Address Complaints or Service Requests Involving Transamerica Products. This Community is not intended to: (a) provide advice or feedback on any specific Transamerica product or service, or (b) be used to solicit any specific Transamerica product or service. If you have a specific question about a Transamerica product or service, please contact Transamerica Customer Service at 319-255-8511. There is no guarantee that any Transamerica product or service related request or complaint will be forwarded to the proper business unit from a post in this Community.
- Registration: You must register with this Community to post comments or questions. Registration details will not be published on the Community, and their use are subject to Transamerica’s Online Privacy Statement.
- The Transamerica Community is lightly moderated to ensure that posts and user comments are relevant and appropriate, and are all subject to the moderation described below. Posts may be edited or removed as deemed appropriate by Transamerica, including, but not limited to, reasons of space, clarity, to remove offensive, threatening or unlawful content, or to avoid repetition. Usernames that have been registered but have shown no activity in a long time are subject to review and reclaiming by the moderation team. Username squatting is not accepted in this Community.
- Prohibited Postings:
- By registering for this Community, you agree that you will not submit content or posts that are: threatening, abusive, defamatory, indecent, menacing, harassing, offensive, unlawful, infringes any person’s or entity’s intellectual property rights (including but not limited to, copyright, trademark, or right of publicity or privacy), impersonates anyone, misrepresents a relationship with any person or organization, encourages others to commit unlawful acts, harasses anyone or is unlawful in any way. You also understand and agree that the following types of posts are not permitted by this Community:
- repetitive messages, including cross-posting, flooding, bots, and spamming
- messages of excessive length (more than 1000 words or 2500 characters)
- viruses, files, or potentially harmful code
- directly selling to or soliciting Community members
- You understand that Transamerica reserves the right, in its sole discretion to reject or remove posts that include any of the above information and/or actions.
- You also understand that you may face personal liability if the content you submit is published and is found to be unlawful, defamatory or otherwise harmful to another party.
- Queries or comments about moderation may be moved to private discussions. If you disagree with our moderators’ decision to edit your post, you can appeal by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be Respectful. Respect people's time and attention by asking well-thought-out questions and sharing what you've learned so far in your experimentation or prior research. Respect people as individuals by keeping your tone positive and your comments constructive. Maintain a measured tone and don’t shout. Any comments submitted in ALL-CAPS, or similar, may be removed. Also be aware that you may be misunderstood, so try to be clear. Expect that people may understand your post differently than you intended. Tone of voice (sarcasm, humor and so on) doesn’t always translate well online, so err on the side of caution.
- Be Relevant. Make sure your contributions are relevant to the mission of the Community, to the specific discussion style and topic where you post. Please do not post duplicate messages in different areas of the Community to avoid fragmenting discussion. If you have a new question, start a new thread rather than interrupting a conversation. Solicitations are rarely relevant. If you have something you want members to join, participate in, or buy, ask the Community Manager first at email@example.com
- Only Post What You Are Legally Allowed To. Don't post anything that would violate any contractual agreements (copyright, trade secret or otherwise) or nondisclosure agreements to which you are a party.
- Protect Privacy - Yours and Others. Don't share anything about yourself or your organization that you would not want your spouse, your boss, your neighbor, your children … well, everybody to see. Do not post personal information-your own or anyone else's - including contact information or any content that you receive in one-to-one communications without the author's consent. All content posted on this Community is publicly available on the Internet, except where otherwise indicated (such as private groups).
- Remember, This is User-generated Content. You may find plenty of advice here, but remember that your situation, including your medical history or your financial resources, vary from that of the individual sharing a solution. Some advice you find here may even be wrong. Apply the same good judgment here that you would apply to information anywhere on the Internet. Nothing posted in this Community should be construed as providing you with tax, legal, investment or accounting advice. Please discuss any and all ideas gathered from this Community with your financial advisor before making any changes to your financial portfolio.
- Rewards and Gamification: This Community will reward participation and engagement with non-financial incentives such as badges and points and a leaderboard. Stages of these rewards can be reviewed under the member profile displaying all badges by achievement level
- Reproducing Content from the Community. It is not acceptable to reproduce an entire post, a picture or a logo from this Community. You can summarize or reference content from this Community where appropriate. If you have questions on Transamerica’s Copyright compliance conditions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Transamerica Logo and Transamerica Employees. You will notice that some Community members have a Transamerica logo next to their names - this means they are Transamerica employees. Like you, they are members of the Community and we encourage them to share their knowledge and opinions here without promoting any specific Transamerica products to our Community members.
- Feedback & Ideas. We want this to be the best community it can possibly be - so let us know what you think, or how we can help improve your experience on this Community by emailing the Community team at email@example.com.
Transamerica reserves the right to modify these Community Guidelines whenever needed and then share the new rules and regulations with Community members.
----------- End Legal Transmission -----------
Janice James - W+H Community Manager
BE WELL. BUILD WEALTH.™
Get started in the community.
My goal is to connect people who share a passion for staying well and building wealth to ensure healthy, comfortable futures. Let me know how I can help!