FAQ - How to get started in the Wealth Meet Health Community

Highlighted

FAQ - How to get started in the Wealth Meet Health Community

Welcome! You might have some questions around how to get started in the community, we'll walk through how to get started so you can begin your journey to being well and building wealth. 

One of the first things you might want to do is post a response in a discussion. So let’s start there!

How to post a reply to a discussion -

You just read an interesting topic and would like to contribute your insight/opinion to the discussion. To create a reply while you’re viewing the topic click the reply button underneath every post.

reply_button.png

But there’s more you can do to make your reply sparkle before clicking submit!  

You can tag people in it -

You’ve created your post and you want to ensure that the person you’re replying to sees it or maybe you want several people to know your reply is directed to them. Easy! Simply tag them in your message by using the @ symbol and begin typing their username. Example: @Janice

Or quote the specific post you want to reply to -

You can quote the post you’re replying to as well. If you want to include context around your reply simply click on the “Quote” button within the editor and the text from the post you hit “reply” on will populate into the reply box.

qoute.png

You can include pictures or videos, too -

Make your message really pop by including a photo or video. Click the Photos or Video button to include either type of media in your message.

photo.png

Okay, so you’ve replied to topics and you’re ready to take the next step.

It’s time to strike out on your own and make a topic for people to discuss!

Locate the board that makes the most sense for your topic and click on it. Once you’ve clicked on the board you will see a new button the right side “Start a new discussion”. Simply click and you can start your own topic to discuss with the community!

Start a discussion.png

How to manage notifications -

So now that you’ve participated in a topic or made your own you’re receiving notifications via email that someone has replied. This is because the default setting for notifications is to subscribe you to topics you've participated in. You can adjust the default settings at any time in ‘My Settings’. Once you’ve navigated to your settings click on ‘Subscriptions & Notifications’ then ‘Notification Settings’. Once there you have full control over when, and how, you are notified of activity on the community.

Feel free to use this topic to practice posting a reply, inserting an image into your post, etc! If you still have any questions around how to do something on the community drop a reply here or send me a private message and we will walk through it together. Smiley Happy 

------------------
Janice James - W+H Community Manager
BE WELL. BUILD WEALTH.™
Get started in the community.

My goal is to connect people who share a passion for staying well and building wealth to ensure healthy, comfortable futures. Let me know how I can help!
1 REPLY

Re: FAQ - How to get started in the Wealth Meet Health Community

With the addition of the newsletter feature, we wanted to make sure you were comfortable with how to opt in or out of the communication. Smiley Happy

First, navigate to your profile settings >

profile settings copy.png

Then select the personal information tab and scroll down until you see “Subscribe to newsletter” then check or uncheck the box to indicate your preference. If the box is checked this indicates you would like to receive the newsletter and if it is unchecked this indicates you do not wish to receive the newsletter.

newsletter checkbox copy.png

If you have any issues at all send me a message and I will assist you. Smiley Happy

------------------
Janice James - W+H Community Manager
BE WELL. BUILD WEALTH.™
Get started in the community.

My goal is to connect people who share a passion for staying well and building wealth to ensure healthy, comfortable futures. Let me know how I can help!