Welcome new members! Weeks of 10/15 & 10/22

Highlighted

Welcome new members! Weeks of 10/15 & 10/22

Hey everyone, Happy Monday! Any other Monday fans out there? Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person who enjoys Mondays. To me, they represent fresh beginnings and endless possibility. Just me? Okay. 😅 Join me in welcoming new members - 

@LUZMUNGUIA29 @bstovall @Halcantar9 @S1476c33 @Wilsoja112rc @BethH @ajmccarney

@kockyken2244 @43boss74 

If you'd like to help us we have a short survey on your initial experience that should only take a few minutes to complete. Your feedback will help power enhancements that improve the time spent on our community. Smiley Happy 

We love to discuss goals and retirement dreams here so it's probably not surprising we would ask about yours! You don't have to share more than superficial details, but we like to hear what people are working towards to see if we have educational resources, inspiration, recent blogs, etc. that may help you on your journey to wealth and health. @nvecsei and I are happy to have you all join us, reach out if you need help with anything!

BTW - If you haven't had a chance to participate in a discussion yet this is a great place to begin and a safe place to share.

------------------
Janice James - W+H Community Manager
Get started in the community.

My goal is to connect people who share a passion for staying well and building wealth to ensure healthy, comfortable futures. Let me know how I can help!
Recommended Discussions