Welcome to our new members week of 09/11

Welcome to our new members week of 09/11

Photo credit: themuse.comPhoto credit: themuse.com

The news has been full of natural events recently and our thoughts are with those who has been affected by them.

We'd like to take a moment to welcome new members to the community @128584 @MELVYN @klstrotest @jimbob @DariuszLA @Bexxmends

@nvecsei and I are happy to have you all join us. Our mission is to provide you with the information that will further your goals of being well and building wealth. Smiley Happy That being said, this community is all about you! We'd love to hear what your short-term goals are. Let us know, what are you working toward this weekWhat information would be helpful to you to get there? If you haven't had a chance to participate in a discussion yet this is a great place to begin and a safe place to share. 

P.S. - If you're not sure how to get started I created a FAQ that walks through how to participate in the community. 

Janice James - W+H Community Manager
Get started in the community.

My goal is to connect people who share a passion for staying well and building wealth to ensure healthy, comfortable futures. Let me know how I can help!